I’ve been seeing this cutie in almost every girl blog I visit. And the reason is clear: look how adorable it is!!

This is the original version, hosted by its creators on GitHub. You can put it in your blog by simply copying this code into a HTML/Javascript gadget on your Layout page. (Funny drawing not included.)
<iframe height="270px" src="https://jspaint.app/" title="MS Paint Widget" width="250px"></iframe>
Like any millennial, I was raised by MS Paint, so this one hits especially hard. However, I did notice that the application only supports the classic gray-scale theme and a couple others that I didn’t really love. (The bubblegum theme is so cute, but it completely wrecks the nostalgia, imo). I was missing something pink and girly and Pinteresty—so I took it upon myself to host a custom GIRLY version!

Pink is the default, but you can go to Extras → Themes for other options (so far I’ve included purple, yellow and brown, but I plan to expand it in the future). Help yourself to Pink Paint here:
<iframe height="270px" src="https://anissabzrr.github.io/pink-paint/" title="Pink MS Paint Widget" width="250px"></iframe>
Alternatively, you can access the full-screen app here if you need more space to mess around. Which I very much encourage you to do, because this version of Paint is so superior to the clown show that Microsoft currently has running. The people who contributed to the code have included all sorts of cool functions, and everything is open-source! Communal internet is the best internet. 💖
But wait, just one more!
A simpler (much less drawing features), but no less cute option was vibe-coded by Spectrum Momi, and it looks like this:

You can get the original code in her blog, which you should visit anyway, it’s super pretty! But being the pink-obsessed girly girl I am, of course I had to make a pink version of this one too. Try it out:
No comments:
Penny for your thoughts?